If you’re running an Airbnb then you know customer comfort can make or break your business. One bad review is all it takes to lose out on potential customers. Bed comfort is a massive selling point and cause of contention for guests, so it’s vital to have a comfortable mattress that is enduring to the many guests who will sleep on it.
Choosing the best mattress for Airbnb and long term rentals is easier than you think
The same rules apply If you’re renting long term as a tenant. You’ll most likely want to purchase a mattress rather than sleep on something that has been enjoyed by the last tenants. You’ll also want a mattress that is comfortable, durable, and easily transported if your renting adventure takes you to a new town. Choosing the best mattress for Airbnb and long term rentals is easier than you think.
Choosing the Best Mattress for Your Rental Property
How do you choose the best mattress for a rental property?
- Choose a mattress made of modern materials that is backed by science and led by technology
- Opt for a cooling mattress made of breathable materials
- Choose a mattress that provides exceptional pressure relief
- Choose an online mattress retailer who offers at least 100-night free trial with free delivery and return
- Take note of mattress durability tests on the retailer’s website, you want your new mattress to last at least 10 years
- Ensure your new mattress is covered by at least a 10-year warranty
A Cost-Effective Solution
One of the first things people ask before renting property long term is ‘will the mattress be replaced?’ When moving into a new home, sitting on a used couch is acceptable but sleeping in a used bed is intolerable to most people. Choosing to furnish your new bedroom with a new mattress brings a layer of comfort to your home that only a fresh mattress and bedding can do.
It is possible to find comfort at a reasonable price
If you opt for a pressure-relieving mattress that is proven to be durable, you can take your new mattress to your next home on your rental journey. Value for money is a top concern for everyone, whether your furnishing a room to be rented or for yourself. It is possible to find comfort at a reasonable price. You just need to know where to look.
The best mattress for a rental property must offer value for money from a trustworthy brand that is comfortable, durable, and reliable.
What to look out for when buying a new mattress for rental property
- Ensure the mattress is made of modern materials such as AirFoam™ that is proven to be more pressure-relieving and durable than memory foam
- Is pressure relieving on the hips and shoulders
- Low motion transfer
- Lightweight for easy transportation when moving home
- Is made without heat-trapping chemicals
- Free trial with free delivery and return included
- At least 10-year warranty