To create tomorrow's mattress, Nolah started by finding a way to improve upon Memory Foam — outdated materials that are still commonly used in mattresses today. Being a technology driven company, it was essential for Nolah to leverage the latest technology to design a superior mattress. The result, after testing hundreds of foam formulations is the Nolah AirFoam™ mattress.
The Nolah Air Foam™ mattress is 100% temperature neutral, as it doesn't contain viscoelastic chemicals, unlike Memory Foam. It sleeps cooler than any other Memory Foam mattress (with or without cooling gel), and in performance tests, it shows 4X less peak pressure on the sleeper's hips and back when compared with traditional Memory Foam mattresses.
Exclusively on www.nolahmattress.com, consumers can shop a luxury flagship mattress for ⅓ the retail price (saving $2,000 vs. the mattress store) and try it for 120 nights in the comfort of their own home.
- Nolah's sleep surface is made from temperature neutral Nolah AirFoam™ that sleeps cooler than any Memory Foam mattress and also offer 4X times less peak pressure on the hips, shoulders and back compared to high-end Memory Foam.
- Sold exclusively online at ⅓ the retail price, customers save more than $2,000 versus a comparable brand name retail mattress.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty and a 120-night in-home trial period.
- All orders are shipped with FedEx Ground and can be tracked from factory to front door using the supplied tracking number.
- Ships in an eco-friendly box that reduces shipping volume 80% compared to a conventional mattress.
- Nolah’s 120 night trial period allows customers to return their mattress if not totally satisfied
- Returned mattresses are donated to local charities or recycled through local state programs.
|Retail Memory Foam||Retail Inner Spring|