To create tomorrow's mattress, Nolah started by finding a way to improve upon Memory Foam and Latex — outdated materials that are still commonly used in mattresses today. Being a technology driven company, it was essential for Nolah to leverage the latest technology to design a superior mattress. The result, after testing hundreds of foam formulations is the Nolah AirFoam™ mattress.
The Nolah Air Foam™ mattress is 100% temperature neutral, as it doesn't contain viscoelastic chemicals, unlike Memory Foam. It sleeps cooler than any other Memory Foam mattress (with or without cooling gel), and in performance tests, it shows 4X less peak pressure on the sleeper's hips and back when compared with traditional Memory Foam mattresses.
Exclusively on www.nolahmattress.com, consumers can shop a luxury flagship mattress for ⅓ the retail price (saving $2,000 vs. the mattress store) and try it risk-free for 120 nights in the comfort of their own home.
For every mattress sold, we'll adopt an endangered American wildlife through our wildlife conservation partner, Defenders of Wildlife.
At www.nolahmattress.com, customers can choose from more than 20 endangered animals. All customers are sent an official wildlife adoption certificate as proof that their contribution helped protect American wildlife.
The most popular animals chosen by our customers are BALD EAGLES, SNOWY OWLS, POLAR BEARS, DOLPHINS, and SEA OTTERS.
- Nolah's sleep surface is made from temperature neutral Nolah AirFoam™ that sleeps cooler than any Memory Foam mattress and also offer 4X times less peak pressure on the hips, shoulders and back compared to high-end Memory Foam.
- Sold exclusively online at ⅓ the retail price, customers save more than $2,000 versus a comparable brand name retail mattress.
- Backed by a 15-year warranty and a risk-free 120-nights in-home trial period.
- All orders are shipped with UPS Ground and can be tracked from factory to front door using the supplied tracking number.
- Ships in an eco-friendly box that reduces shipping volume 80% compared to a conventional mattress.
- Nolah’s risk-free 120 night trial period allows customers to return their mattress for a FULL REFUND.
- Returned mattresses are donated to local charities or recycled through local state programs.
|Retail Memory Foam||Retail Inner Spring|