In essence, our warranty covers any product defect in the craftsmanship, sewing, cover, and also any sagginess/indents in the foam more than 1" deep. That's it :)
You still have to use the mattress correctly on a flat surface and make sure, if used on an adjustable bed frame, that the bedframe itself haven't damaged or torn the mattress cover or mattress itself.
In other words, you'll need to take normal care of the mattress, and we'll cover any sagginess/indent in the foam more than 1" under the 15-year warranty.
1. Warranty Term. All Nolah Mattresses are covered by a 15-year replacement warranty for the original purchaser of the Nolah Mattress for defective products (“Limited Warranty”). If your Nolah Mattress is found to be defective in this time frame, it will be replaced or repaired by Nolah Sleep.
2. Non-Transferable. The Limited Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and only for an original Nolah Mattress sold by Nolah Sleep. The Limited Warranty is non-transferable and not valid for any additional owners of the Nolah Mattress.
3. Requirements to Return Under the Limited Warranty. Only Nolah Mattresses which meet the following requirements will be replaced or repaired under the Limited Warranty:
a) the Nolah Mattress – if used correctly on a supportive and proper foundation/base which is substantial enough to support the mattress and its users - must only show normal deterioration, which is defined as having visible indentations of less than one inch;
b) the Nolah Mattress must not show any physical damage to the memory foam caused by craftsmanship of the mattress in consistent with normal deterioration.
c) the Nolah Mattress-cover must not show craftsmanship defects including seams and zipper. If a Nolah Mattress-cover is deemed defected Nolah may chose to repair or replace it. If the cover is replaced, it will be with the current design, which may be a different material, color or style than the original cover purchased.
4. Items that are Not Covered. The Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
a) damage for failure to use a proper bed frame, including, but not limited to, damage caused by an adjustable frame, improper foundation, and/or platform bed;
b) natural increases in the softness of the memory foam;
c) physical abuse or damage to the Nolah Mattress and/or cover material, including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, infestation, liquid damage, soiling, stains, and/or tears; and/or
d) repair and/or replacement of the seams, zipper assembly, or mattress cover.
5. Original Purchaser. The Limited Warranty is only available to the original purchaser who purchases a Nolah Mattress from an authorized reseller or through the Site. The Limited Warranty does not cover any purchases of Nolah Mattresses from unauthorized resellers and/or any Nolah Mattress that is sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Nolah Mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”. Any purchases of a Nolah Mattress from an original purchaser will not be covered under the Limited Warranty
6. Product Replacement Terms. Except as otherwise provided herein, Nolah Sleep will not charge you to repair or replace your Nolah Mattress if it is covered under the Limited Warranty. However, the original purchaser is responsible for the shipping costs associated with any such repairs or replacements.
7. Warranty on Replacement Products. No new Limited Warranty is provided on any replacement Nolah Mattresses. The Limited Warranty for the replacement Nolah Mattress only runs from the date of purchase of the original Nolah Mattress and will expire ten years from the date of the original purchase.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY ONLY. THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF NOLAH SLEEP AS STATED HEREIN ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE TO YOU OR RELIED UPON BY PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE NOLAH MATTRESSES SOLD BY NOLAH MATTRESS.