Valentine’s Day is the climax of cuffing season. You’ve worked hard this winter to find someone to share the cold months with you. Now it’s time to seal the deal or move on to the next great love. Whichever you choose, try these quotes about love to show how you feel. We’ve got some of the best lines from celebrities, writers, movies, and great thinkers to help you woo your love.
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” — The Notebook
- “Love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” — Erich Segal
- “To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
- “I love you. You complete me.” — Jerry Maguire
- “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.” — The Princess Bride
- “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” — Ann Landers
- “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
- “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” — John Green, “The Fault in Our Stars.”
- “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” — Gone with the Wind
- “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” — E.E. Cummings
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — “Winnie the Pooh”
- “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” — Notting Hill
- “In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” — Pablo Neruda
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bronte
Take these quotes as inspiration or use them word for word. We promise, either way, the object of your affection will be impressed.
Information from Nolah Mattress is not a substitute for professional counseling or relationship advice. For more information about our original mattress and its potential benefits, click here.