A mattress is something that you use each and every day. It’s the tool that helps you get the best sleep. We believe that good rest leads to good adventures and productive days. Good rest starts with the purchase of a good mattress. It’s all connected.
There are many different ways you can buy a good mattress that will help you conquer those awesome adventures. In today’s digital era, it’s not uncommon to shop for everything online, including mattresses. There are benefits and drawbacks to purchasing a quality mattress online or in a physical store. Which way is the best for you?
Shopping For A Quality Mattress Online At Nolah Sleep
- It is convenient and easy.
- Customer service is a top priority.
- The price is ⅓ of the cost of the average in-store retailer.
- There are no salespeople trying to get commission on your purchase.
- There are no fees for shipping or returning.
- The mattress arrives compressed in a easy-to-handle box.
- The details of the mattress composition are stated clearly.
- You can take as much time doing research as you need.
- You don’t have to worry about getting a big mattress home.
- 100-night trial period.
- 10-year mattress warranty.
- You can’t test it out before you buy it.
- There is a short delay while communicating.
Shopping For A Quality Mattress In A Store
- You can lie on the different mattresses.
- There is a person right there to answer questions immediately.
- Local mattress retailers are more likely to help than big factory corporations.
- You may be able to negotiate the price.
- The prices are higher (on average).
- It can be a stressful experience.
- Salespeople are trying to get commission.
- Different retailers market the same mattress differently.